Agents of change
Home > Sustainability > Agents of change
We actively spearhead sustainable transformation within the textile and fashion industries.
Recover™ aims to inspire and drive sustainable and circular transformation within the company, community and wider industry.
We actively support the development of circular supply chains and we set ambitious targets for environmental sustainability and social responsibility. Recover™ reports our progress and aims to be transparent in all aspects of the business.
- Recover™ is aligned with Science Based Targets.
- Recover™ is a leader in transparency.
- Recover™ inspires and drives sustainable transformation and leadership within the company, community and wider industry.
Recover™ is a leader in transparency.
As a sustainable and ethical company, Recover™ is committed to being transparent and clear in our public messaging. We therefore carefully review our sustainability claims and reassess them on a bi-annual basis. All of our claims adhere to regulations and relevant, globally accepted industry guidelines.
- We created the Recover™ impact calculator.
- We published our Sustainability Report 2021 with reference to GRI Standard.
- We defined comprehensive public reporting requirements, going a step beyond legal requirements.
Recover™ inspires and drives sustainable transformation and leadership within the company, community and wider industry.
Recover™ aspires to be the leading reference on recycled cotton, sustainability, and circularity to both consumers & other industry players. Within our communications, both on our social media channels and through brand/retailer collaborations, we provide inspirational messaging with the aim to empower consumers to join us in creating positive environmental changes.
Learn more about how we’re working on a sustainable transformation through our web articles and press releases, our awards, and our industry initiatives.