TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
2. Information about You and Your Visits to the Website.
3. Intellectual Property Rights.
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, “look and feel,” and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Recover™, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer or device may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own internal, informational purposes that are not competitive with our business and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this Website.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Website.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not use the Website for benchmarking or purposes competitive with Recover™.
You acknowledge Recover™'s exclusive rights in the RECOVER trademark, trade name, logo, and other designations of origin appearing on this Website. All trademarks, service marks, logos, and copyrighted works appearing in this website are the property of Recover™ or the party that provided such intellectual property to Recover™. Recover™ and any party that provides intellectual property to Recover™ retain all rights with respect to any of their respective intellectual property appearing in this website, and no rights in such materials are transferred or assigned to you.
5. Website Use.
The Website is for your internal, informational purposes that are not competitive with our business, unless otherwise specified. This website is intended for adults only. This website is not intended for any children under the age of 13.
- Use the Website or any service provided by the Website for any that is competitive with our business, without the prior express written permission of an authorized representative of Recover™.
- Use the Website in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries);
- Decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from the Website or the material contained on it;
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate Recover™, employee of Recover™, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- Use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, including but not limited to the Website’s “look and feel,” and trade dress or extract information about usage or users.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Frame this Website or link to a page other than the home page without our express written permission.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
6. Use of Links
Recover™ is not responsible for the content of any other website, including any website through which you may have gained access to our Website or to which you may gain access from our Website. We do not accept any liability in connection with any such sites or links.
Where we provide a hyperlink to a third party’s website, we do so because we believe in good faith that such a website contains or may contain material which is relevant to that on our Website. Such a hyperlink does not signify that Recover™ has reviewed or approves of the connected third party’s website or its contents – indeed in certain instances a hyperlink may connect you to a third party’s website containing views contrary to those expressed on our Website or otherwise held by Recover™.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties.
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the website or any services or items obtained on or through the website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Your use of the website and its content and any action taken or reliance base on them is at your own risk. The website and its content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Neither Recover™ nor any person associated with Recover™ makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy, or availability of the website or its content. Without limiting the foregoing, neither Recover™ nor anyone associated with Recover™ represents or warrants that the website or its content will be accurate, reliable, error-free, or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, or that the website or its content will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.
Recover™ hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, and fitness for particular purpose.
8. Limitation of Liability.
In no event will Recover™, its affiliates or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the website, any websites linked to it, any content on the website or such other websites or any goods services obtained on or through the website or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
The foregoing does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
10. Reliance on Information Posted.
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for your internal purposes that are not competitive with our business. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Recover™, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Recover™. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
11. Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Venue.
12. Severability and Waiver.
13. Entire Agreement.